Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 44. This week we’ll talk about 40 caliber pistols, MGI’s Hydra Marck-15, Brownell’s, m1a scope mounts,TDS guns, EZ2C Targets and bullet proof blankets!
Our panel tonight
As always, we have a great panel tonight, starting us off:
- A YouTuber, social media personality and can totally relate to the movie, “The Crying Game”, Savage1r
- An advocate for women’s shooting, blogger, NRA partner and keeper of the flame, Lil Chantilly
- Former Marine, owner of Rivers Edge Tactical and has hidden a watch up his ass for the past 5 years, Jeremy Pozderac
- Our Media contact and all around nice guy and pilot of the Black Lion which forms the main body of Voltron, Aaron Krieger
- I’m Shawn, I’m an instructor, reviewer, competitor, winner of Top Shot 2014 and your host tonight
- Jason: Retired Army Vet and Business Developer, Military liaison, and Gunsmithing Instructor for Sonoran Desert Institute. once rucked 1000 miles for a White castle slider. Please welcome Jason Pfannenstiel.
- Mark: Lifelong printer that applied his printing expertise from the 20 year old company he bought from his father a year ago, in a purchase that is being called the red wedding Say hello to Mark from EZ2C Targets!
- Shawn – interesting, Actually, absolutely, fantastic, basically, nice
- Aaron – Piece, clip or interrupts someone!
- Anybody – WEAPON, Hi-Point.
- Jeremy – I hate cool things!
- Nick – Men in Brown
- savage1r – ya know, basically
- Lil – Oh My Goodness! (Usually brought on by something Aaron says.)
- Zak – Any time Zak says anything.
- Jason: Ummm, like, uh or veteran
- Mark: exactly, surely, or precisely
and now it’s time for… Gear Chat
where we talk about stuff that we have, want and need!
Going forward, please announce whether you have used the product and whether it’s from a sponsor first.
- Aaron – .40 pistol discussion
- Shawn: MGI’s HYDRA MARCK-15
- 1299 plus around 555 for a conversion
- adapts to multicali
- Savage1r – Brownell’s 7.62×39 Barrel/Bolt Combo
- Lil: DONT WANT: Bullet Proof Blankets
- Jeremy: M1A scope mounts
- Jason: TDS Guns 4lb AR-15 that they gave me to demo this next weekend!
- Mark: Fantastic line of 20 highly visible targets and introducing Custom Printed Targets: Promote your business
We announced our patron project and we’ve seen huge support from you! Thank you so much for believing in what we are doing!
We’re raising money to give back to our audience and make the show better. If you like the show please consider contributing. 50 cents, a dollar, a nickel, a penny (aaron), whatever you can do. It only amounts to a few bucks per month but there are all kinds of rewards and we will constantly be adding to the list. Patches, shirts, swag boxes – SO. MUCH. STUFF.
If you enjoy the show and want to help, please visit http://welikeshooting.com/pledge and see what we put together.
Lil’s Livefire Lounge
I am going to use this segment to highlight various topics that pertain to women, sometimes news, products, events, etc. If there is anything you want me to focus on specifically, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tonight’s topic: Firearms safety for kids, and children and guns
- Gun Proof Your Child
Going ballistic with Savage1r (news stories, gun control, etc.)
Lets talk about the Heroes:
- http://bearingarms.com/god-guts-guns-selfless-student-stopped-seattle-pacific-university-shooting-shooting-enthusiast-nra-supporter/ Seattle student stops shooter
- http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/06/foghorn/breaking-concealed-carry-holder-stopped-las-vegas-shooters-from-continuing-killing-spree/ Vegas shooters stopped by CCW holder
- Mark found it really interesting: the Uber car app vs. European Taxi drivers. Taxi drivers across major European cities are snarling traffic and wreaking havoc on cities like; London, Paris, and Berlin. Uber is cheaper better and faster and everyone knows it. Rather than adapt to it, traditional taxis want government to do something about it. Can they abolish Uber, and won’t something else just jump in and take its place?
- Uber (a Silicon Valley startup company valued at 18.2 billion) announced that daily new customers was up a whopping 850% in Europe today!! It just to sounds like the gun control people wanting the government to do something, when the will of the majority is handled through capitalism and common sense. When violent crime is actually deterred by force or the threat of counter force, people only want to hear about the so called “gun violence epidemic” when it is actually down.
Whose gun in history?
If a historic figure were to use modern publicly available firearms, what would they use?
This week: Ghandi
- savage1r: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfvLcozLwtE – Heckler & Koch MP5A3
- Shawn: INSAS rifle. 5.56×45, “An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.” but 600 rounds per minute will put out a lot of eyes.
- Jeremy: Really some Indian Mauser knock off. I hate Ghandi
- Nick – water pistol, so he can water flowers and cool himself off.
- Aaron: MG 1B (a lot like the BREN MG) I would see him wanted to spread his word as fast as possible to the largest group available
- Lil: “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.” XD(S)9
- Jason: Did you have to pic the hardest person EVER! The TDS 4lb AR-15 because its so light and packable for those long 250mi Dandi Salt March Days.
- Mark: .38 Special S&W snub nose. Hey he was short and Small…
Gun related link of the week
EZ2CTargets.com – Be sure to the Discount Code WELikeShooting for 10% off and $8,95 flat UPS shipping rate.
Blackcrow KT – Weshoot2 for free shipping and $45 off package http://www.webstore.com/item,pgr,We-Like-Shooting-Pod-Cast-Combo-Deal,name,41015506,auction_id,auction_details
Blackcrow-KT Knives & Tools – https://www.facebook.com/Blackcrowkt
Rivers Edge Tactical, KTG Firearms Training, JessPens, Manticore Arms, Overwatch Holsters, EZ2C targets.
What shows to listen to on FRN
- Aaron Fat2fitHQ Tough mudder updates!!!
- Shawn: Handgun Radio, Tactical Paradise
Thanks to everyone else that has commented on our social media and our show website. If you would like to correspond with us please
- Email us questions, comments, or insults at email@example.com,
- leave us feedback on iTunes,
- comment on our show website – welikeshootingpodcast.com,
- search for us on google plus
Thanks for listening, and shoot straight.