Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 71. This week we’ll talk about Recover Tactical, LaRue Tactical Costa Edition, Ammo & Ballistics edition 5, Kowa Spotting Scope, 3-gun and forward assists.
Our panel tonight
Our panel tonight consists of –
- We’re joined by Retired Navy, advocate for women’s shooting, blogger at HeelsandHandguns.com and NRA partner – Lil Chantilly
- Also with us, Former Marine and owner of Rivers Edge Tactical – Jeremy Pozderac
- Precision rifle and barrel maker – Nick Lynch
- You know him, you love him, Our Media contact – Aaron Krieger
- I’m Shawn, an instructor, reviewer, competitor and your host tonight, our guest is the …
Speak with and introduce guest:
Founder of the 2013 Colorado recalls and national advocate for Second Amendment rights. Currently running for a seat on the 2015 NRA Board of Directors. Please join me in welcoming Timothy Knight
- Shawn – interesting, Actually, absolutely, fantastic, basically, nice
- Aaron – Piece, clip, or interrupts someone!
- Anybody – WEAPON, Hi-Point.
- Jeremy – I hate all of you
- Nick – I’m sick of crying myself to sleep on rubber sheets!
- savage1r – ya know, basically, kind of
- Lil – Oh My Goodness! (Usually brought on by something Aaron says.)
- Rhody – Wicked, freakin’, or yard(s) (yahds)
- Guest: Grassroots, Where’s my wallet?
and now it’s time for… Gear Chat
where we talk about stuff that we have, want and need!
Please stay under 5 minutes for your gear.
Going forward, please announce whether you have used the product and whether it’s from a sponsor first.
- Aaron: Recover tactical
- Shawn: LaRue Tactical Costa Edition
- right around 8lbs
- right around 3k
- 14.5” barrel pinned and welded with surefire muzzle brake, 1:8 twist
- Geissele SSA trigger
- NickLynch: ammo and ballistics 5 book
- Lil: Kowa TSN-824M Prominar Spotting Scope
- Jeremy: 3 gun comp guns and classes. Equipment needed.
- Guest: Forward assist
MANTICORE ARMS PROMO
We lost they won, if only the makers of the movie the interview had hooked up with Manticore arms, then ‘Merica, we would have won. Manticore offers some of the best gear for your AK, Tavor, AUG and AR platform firearms that would have shoved a huge curved buttpad for the Tavor right up their North Korean butts, not to be mistaken for the awesome rooftop Koreans, but the dick ones in the other country.
Manticore arms knows whats up, because they are cool.
Visit them at www.manticorearms.com to see their full product line and what they have to offer. Manticore Arms is a proud sponsor of the We Like Shooting show.
We have a very special request, we want you to tell Manticore Arms how much you appreciate them supporting the show! We want them to hear how great our audience is!
Aaron’s upper troubleshooting
Lil’s Livefire Lounge:
User feedback and user questions
Message: Hey guys!
Been listening to your shows all day while working. Found this podcast a few days ago and just wanted you to know i really enjoy it. You guys are really fortunate to have your second amendment and a relatively accepting “gun climate” in your country.
I shoot longrange, IPSC and do some hunting when I get the opportunity and in Sweden this is all possible but takes real commitment as your not allowed to buy guns just because you want to, and you have to prove your “need” for each and every gun. But i guess in a way that’s good, because i’d probably be clompletely broke if I could buy ’em over the counter
Nuff babbeling, keep up the great work, will definitely keep listening!
Hey all. I was just wondering if you’ve ever C-more systems sights.
I gotta say, they look pretty awesome, and have the A2 rear sight built right in. I admit, it kinda gives me a half chub… Not a full chub, mind you, but a half chub is enough to raise my interest. Lol. I was hoping to get your opinions on this company and their product, if you have any. I have no clue if they just make total shit product, or if it’s high quality. Thanks!
1 star – Old Scruffy
I have tried listening to this as part of the Firearms Radio Network, but it’s not possible. Streaming little girls whose favorite word is “like”, drunk gamer boy opinions and hosts repeating disproven anecdotes – the dead cop with brass in his pocket. embarrasing.
5 star – ceehuck
Great show – not too serious just plain fun, I actually laugh out loud and probably scare people that don’t see the headphones… great mix of information, interviews, rants, humor (if you like potty mouth juvenile humor, which I do – but scattered in between the jokes the jabs and the ribs there is really some information that is honest and thoughtful. What a cast of goofs that love the gun industry and love to discuss current issues, new products and just like to have a good time. Miss Lil’s “oh my goodness” it makes for a sober night… anyway figure I would drag this out to see if Shawn will actually bother to read this on air. Good job guys and gal!
5 star – LyAR15
I think the show is great and I wanted to hear shawn say butthole on the air, also Aaron is the best
1 star – Anelson870
These guys really need some diversity. I mean come on… 126 5 star ratings? Someone had to do it dangit! No Really These guys are great. I listen to them every week and love every show. Even the infamous Episode 66 a few weeks ago. They are pretty professional, knowledgeable great group of gun guys and gal. I’ve learned a lot since listening, and continue to do so. They are also one of the VERY few shows who actually interact with their listeners/viewers. It’s really cool how they have developed a community of gun lovers via their website, Facebook with their top fans of the week (which I am proudly part of!) Youtube, and something called a Roku? I guess 30 is too young to know what that is. WLS fan for life right here! Still 1 star just to be a dick through
Feedback hotline! 201-957-0011 or 201-WLS-0011
In addition to our amazing sponsor, our show is crowdfunded. To say thanks we do cool stuff like send patches, stickers, etc. based on levels. We are giving away a rifle and a pistol to our patrons when we hit $600 per episode.
Find out more athttp://welikeshooting.com/pledge
This months shootout is
Thanks to our guest!
Thanks to everyone else that has commented on our social media and our show website. If you would like to correspond with us please
- Email us questions, comments, or insults at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- leave us feedback on iTunes,
- comment on our show website –welikeshootingpodcast.com,
- We Like Shooting on Facebook
- We Like Shooting on Twitter
- We Like Shooting on Google+
- We Like Shooting on Instagram
- We Like Shooting on YouTube
- We Like Shooting on Pinterest
Visit http://welikeshooting.com/shop for WLS swag and other products that we like.
We apologize to Savage for bumping him this week, how are hi-points now?
Join a gun related advocacy group such as the Second Amendment Foundation, the NRA, whatever. Find one that’s relevant to your interests and join the conversation.
Veterans crisis line & suicide prevention line – 1-800-273-8255
Thanks for listening and shoot straight.