Welcome to the We Like Shooting show, Episode 111, this episode we’ll talk about The Site training facility, Manticore Arms Transformer, PCMR Lever Action, Benelli M4 shotgun, the bullpup shoot, The Pact and more!
Our panel tonight consists of –
- Former Marine and a man who once wrestled an anaconda, naked; the proprietor of River’s Edge Tactical – Jeremy Pozderac
- You know him, you love him, the fat albert of the group, the Machinegun Moses – Aaron Krieger.
- Guest panelist She lost a bet and now is on the show Suzie from CandRsenal
- My name is Shawn, our guest tonight is a
Former Green Beret OIF/OEF vet turned author, entrepreneur, public speaker and marketing professional, please welcome Robert Patrick Lewis!
Rubber Dummy Giveaway – http://welikeshooting.com/dummy
Proof box of swag givaway – http://welikeshooting.com/contact-us
Best love letter to Aaron – http://welikeshooting.com/contact-us
The Pact giveaway – October 7th – http://welikeshooting.com/contact-us
Grizzly Targets is giving away a sample pack of their brass on every show, go to http://welikeshooting.com/contact-us to win! Check them out at GrizzlyTargets.com
|Message||I’ll take done of that grizzly brass. #lilback|
Speak with and introduce guests:
30 minutes max!
Second Call Defense
Everyone who signs up gets a free We Like Shooting t-shirt, just send your email confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t wait until it’s too late. http://welikeshooting.com/scd
and now it’s time for… Gear Chat
where we talk about stuff that we have, want and need!
- Aaron – The Site Training facility.
- Shawn – Manticore Arms Transformer handguard
- Nick – Magpul Lightweight Hunter (http://bit.ly/1OXEtQp) and DBM Kit (http://bit.ly/1NwxZZU)
- Suzie – C&Rsenal.com ammo – PCMR lever action – candrsenal.com
- Guest: Benelli M4 shotgun or M4 rifle w/ 203
MANTICORE ARMS PROMO
READ BY AARON Tonight we are going to do We Like Shooting Theater sponsored by Manticore Arms. Where we re-enact movie scenes, our style. Tonight we will perform a scene from “AIR FORCE 1”
President James Marshall: Shawn
President James Marshall: GET OFF MY PLANE!
— THE END —
BULLPUP SHOOT RECAP, NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
Going Ballistic with Shawn (News/Politics/Etc.)
- Can Cannon Now NFA
- FireClean says using vegetable oil is DANGEROUS
- FIREClean™ is publicly responding to this controversy by first issuing a safety warning: Using non-formulated cooking oils may lead to devastating and catastrophic failure of your firearm.
- Canola-based motor oils have rapidly evolved into a competitive product. In terms of pricing, they are highly competitive with synthetic motor oils. They are also the most “environmentally friendly” of the motor oils available maintaining properties of non-toxicity and biodegradability. In terms of functionality, they have exceeded expectations by surpassing both conventional and synthetic oils in the tests conducted. As a low friction fluid, these tests indicate vegetable motor oils, or bio-oils, are a competitive product in modern engine applications.
- Preventing crime for pennies on the dollar
Recent gun nut loves this podcast!
by Beethoven’s Ghost on Sep 19, 2015
I really enjoy the show and the cameraderie between everyone who contributes. Just renewing my love for guns after being away for 35 years! It’s great to hear a bunch of funny, and occasionally intelligent people talk about something they love.
by Newcastle67 on Sep 16, 2015
Nothing clever to say, just like the show and just signed up for Advocate level Secondcall Defense insurance.
We honestly couldn’t do this without the patrons. Our advertisers are amazing but it’s the patrons that keep us growing. We are getting close to $800 per episode!
Find out how you can help at http://welikeshooting.com/pledge
- Find us on all the social media and our website.
Just a reminder to join a gun related advocacy group and we always give out the Suicide prevention line, that number is 1 (800) 273-8255
We’re here live every week on Wednesday nights and on demand every Thursday. Go to welikeshooting.com/show to subscribe!
Everyone say shoot straight –
Thanks for listening, and shoot straight.