Our panel tonight consists of –
- A Do it yourself YouTuber Who’s favorite Halloween character is Frankenstein’s monster – Savage1r
- Retired Navy, advocate for women’s shooting, and blogger at HeelsandHandguns.com Who’s favorite Halloween character is elvira mistress of the dark. – Lil Chantilly
- Former Marine; and the proprietor of River’s Edge Tactical Who’s favorite Halloween character is the Wolfman because it reminds him of his balls- Jeremy Pozderac
- A precision rifle builder by day Who’s favorite Halloween character is a ghost because they are so plain and unoriginal. – Nick Lynch
- You know him, you love him, the Machinegun Moses Who’s favorite Halloween character is a pumpkin as you can tell by the picture we posted on Facebook- Aaron Krieger.
- Sponsored 3 gun shooter Who’s favorite Halloween character is a black cat- Kelli they Cyborg Sampsel
- My name is Shawn and my favorite Halloween character is Frankenberry. Tonight our guest is former law enforcement, gang investigator, entrepreneur and President of ArcticBlu Cooling Towels, please welcome DJ Keiser!
Second Call Defense
Everyone who signs up gets a free We Like Shooting pint glass, just send your email confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t wait until it’s too late. http://welikeshooting.com/scd
After 60 minutes read ad! Remind me guys!
MANTICORE ARMS PROMO
tis the season for ghost, ghouls and yes the walking dead. What is the best way to clear your house and redead the undead? well a bullpup is the best gun for clearing a house or dealing with close quarter combat, and the best thing you can put on your gun is something made by manticore arms, but even your traditional monster hunters who prefer the AR platform can get in on the action with the new transformer rail, with the WLS30 code you can get an additional 30% off on a transformer rail and 100% off on your piece of mind knowing that what you buy is made by SVEN a true killing machine, and the undeads worst nightmare.
Use code WLS30 for $30 off the Transformer rail!
and now it’s time for… Gear Chat
where we talk about stuff that we have, want and need!
- savage1r: AK-15 in the hizzy
- Aaron – Heritage gun works
- Jeremy – Westone amplified earplugs from Precision Ear
- Shawn –
- Nick – KaBar Piggyback
- Lil –
- Kelli – random stuff
Grizzly – Brad Brown
Going Ballistic with Savage1r (News/Politics/Etc.)
Welcome to the night of retarded anti-gun laws!
- Gun Dealer Accountability Act – lets play “Stump Jeremy”
- Reducing gun violence in our neighborhoods act – text.
- Safety for All Act.
- Hollis v Lynch Appeal filed to 5th circuit
- I’m selling my PF-9 on spokaneguntrader.com. BUY IT!
DEZ promo is below and SDI promo
User feedback and user questions
|Message||I’ve started a 308 AR10 build and am new to long range.(Past 500m). I’m looking to hunt with the rifle and would also like to punch paper at a grand. My question is what’s a good barrel length and twist? I was thinking a barrel length of 22″ and twist of 1/11. Any recommendations on an optic for this, under $1500.|
We honestly couldn’t do this without the patrons. Our advertisers are amazing but it’s the patrons that keep us growing.
Find out how you can help at http://welikeshooting.com/pledge
- Find us on all the social media and our website.
Just a reminder to join a gun related advocacy group and we always give out the Suicide prevention line, that number is 1 (800) 273-8255
We’re here live every week on Wednesday nights and on demand every Thursday. Go to welikeshooting.com/show to subscribe!
Thanks for listening, and shoot straight.
You can download or subscribe to our weekly show every Thursday at http://welikeshooting.com/show